Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Programme (TEP)
The Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Programme (TEP) is a novel initiative of the Delta State Government, borne out of the need to encourage entrepreneurship development of students with innovative ideas in the State-owned Tertiary Institutions. TEP is designed to train and set up eligible Undergraduate Students in the State-owned Tertiary Institutions with exceptional entrepreneurial drive that needs capacity building, mentorship and business start-up support to realize their dreams through a venture capital arrangement.
|SN||SPECIFIC AREA/SECTOR OF BUSINESS INTEREST|
|1.||Information Communication Technology|
|4.||Agriculture (Crops & Livestock Production)|
|5.||Agro Value Chain|
- Applicants must be a Student of any of the State-owned Tertiary Institutions.
- Applicants must be of Delta State origin.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 to 30 years.
- Eligible Applicants are students from:
- University – 200 Level, 300 Level and Penultimate year
- Polytechnics – ND 2 and HND 1
- Colleges of Education – NCE 2 & 3, Degree 200 Level & 300 Level
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA.
- Applicants must pass the Computer Based Test (CBT)
The list of participating Tertiary Institutions that is covered for TEP programme is shown below:
|SN||PARTICIPATING TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS|
|1.||Delta State University, Abraka and all Campuses|
|2.||University of Delta, Agbor|
|3.||Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro|
|4.||Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara|
|5.||Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku|
|6.||College of Education, Warri|
|7.||College of Education, Mosogar|
Documents to be Uploaded during Application:
- Passport Photograph
- Voters Card
- Local Government Certificate of Origin
- Birth Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Previous Semester Result
For More Information
Visit your Institutions Enterprenuership Development Centre (EDC)
Click the button below to register!Apply