Who We Are
To instill in Delta State youths, productive mind-set and harness available opportunities for youth development, entrepreneurship and employment.
To build a VIGOROUS, INNOVATIVE and PRODUCTIVE Delta Youths.
The Tertiary Institution Entrepreneurship Programme (TEP), a novel initiative of the Delta State Government through the Ministry of Youth Development, is designed to train and set up eligible undergraduate Students in the State-Owned Tertiary Institutions with exceptional entrepreneurial drive in need of capacity building, mentorship and business start-up support to realize their dreams through a venture capital arrangement.
- Applicants must be a Student of any of the State-owned Tertiary Institutions.
- Applicants must be of Delta State origin.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 to 30 years.
- Eligible Applicants are students from:
- University – 200 Level, 300 Level and Penultimate year
- Polytechnics – ND 2 and HND 1
- Colleges of Education – NCE 2 & 3, Degree 200 Level & 300 Level
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA.
- Applicants must pass the Computer Based Test (CBT)
Registration will commence on Wednesday, 8th of December, 2021 to Tuesday, 21st of December.